Junior Software Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/x) in Eschwege, Jena or Leipzig
We are looking for motivated & creative minds. In addition to a relaxed working atmosphere, you can expect opportunities for development and growth in exciting projects. Apply now as Junior Software Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d) at skatedeluxe.
This is what you can expect
- an attractive workspace in Eschwege (15 minutes' walk from the train station), Jena (5 minutes' walk from the Westbahnhof train station) or downtown Leipzig (5 minutes' walk from the main train station)
- freedom to shape your own career and the opportunity for a long-term professional career at skatedeluxe
- the opportunity for further education as well as the ability to research and evaluate new technologies
- flexible working hours, open corporate culture and a soft spot for caffeine junkies
- a company bike according to your taste and a daycare allowance for your kids
- free drinks, fruit baskets, etc.
- full-time employment, hybrid work model with the possibility of up to 60% mobile office
You can find further beneftis here.
- ensuring and improving our software quality
- planning, executing and evaluating acceptance, load, integration and regression tests
- verifying and validating software quality, as well as transparent communication of test results and quality assessments
- further developing test processes and test tools as well as expanding test automation
- experience in the conception, execution and evaluation of acceptance, load, integration and regression tests in complex software systems
- high standards in terms of quality, functionality and presentation of the software solution
- you're a team player, open-minded, structured, meticulous and reliable
- basic knowledge in the area of automated tests
- experience in e-commerce, e.g. SEO, website performance, etc., is an advantage.
If you're interested in this position, we look forward to getting your application! Please submit your application in digital form to email@example.com, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.