The story of the Bones Swiss Ceramic Super Reds bearing, is simple, take the superior steels used in our Super Reds and swap the steel balls for Grade 5, Silicone Nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones Ceramic Super Reds. Bones Ceramic Super Reds are lighter, and provide faster acceleration, because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super Reds, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super Reds, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super Reds use a bone colored shield with laser engraved outer races for identification.
- Features Grade 5, Silicone Nitride, Hot Isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races, and a superior surface finish.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
Have you got a question?
Drop us a line by using one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free at: 08000 700 440 (Switzerland, Austria, Germany)
Landline: +49 3641 7997 2592
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
17 reviews for Bones Bearings Ceramic Super Reds Bearing (white):
We also recommend