The Silver Trucks Basic Skate-Tool in black is the perfect tool for a complete skateboard assembly with versatile features and maximum durability.
- 3/8 inch socket with exclusive ratched capabilities
- 9/16 inch socket – easily tighten or loosen your trucks
- 1/2 inch socket – comfortably add, remove and secure your wheels
- removable screwdriver – slide out reversible Phillips and allenhead driver
- precision file – double cut medium grade file for a smooth griptape edge
Have you got a question?
Drop us a line by using one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free at: 08000 700 440 (Switzerland, Austria, Germany)
Landline: +49 3641 7997 2592
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
37 reviews for Silver Basic Skate-Tool (black):
every one needs one!! well worth the money, works as it should, as good all the tools we need (as long as you make sure that the bolts you have are philips head screws) and unless you lose it you shouldn't need to buy a new one.
It is quite big, so riding with it in your pants pocket is a bit difficult
We also recommend