The Loaded Vanguard Longboard is the one that started it all. Symmetrical shape and stance for a balanced center of gravity to increase the ability to weight the deck through turns for better control and energy generation. The sidecuts allow for decreased torsional stiffness between the feet to exploit the board's torsional energy to allow for greater nuances in the turning radius.
The Vanguard was designed and intended for speeds between 0 and 25 mph (0-40km/h). You can take the board faster with skill and experience, but it is not intended for higher speeds due to its flex characteristics.
There are 5 different flex patterns with two different lengths. Please choose according to your weight:
- Flex1: 80 - 105 kg; 42" (107 cm)
- Flex2: 68 - 95 kg; 42" (107 cm)
- Flex3: 68 - 90 kg; 38" (98 cm)
- Flex4: 55 - 77 kg; 38" (98 cm)
- Flex5: 35 - 65 kg; 38" (98 cm)
recommended setup: 70-76mm longboard wheels, 150-180mm longboard trucks, bearings and 1" assembly kit.
- deck: Epoxy and Tri-axle fiberglass sandwich a vert-lam bamboo core
- grip tape: transparent already sprayed-on
- length: 38 inch & 42 Inch (ca. 98 & 107cm) according to flex pattern
- width: 8.5 inch (ca. 21.5cm)
- wheelbase: 37 inch (ca. 94cm)
- weight: 1.2 - 1.7kg
Have you got a question?
Drop us a line by using one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free at: 08000 700 440 (Switzerland, Austria, Germany)
Landline: +49 3641 7997 2592
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
11 reviews for Loaded Vanguard 38"/42" (98/107cm) Longboard Deck:
We also recommend